We appreciate all of our donors. They make it possible for us to acquire equipment, provide services, and move forward with various projects that would otherwise be unaffordable. If you choose to become a donor, you may give in a way that supports what you value and address any needs you see, or you may give a generic gift in which Salem Home may use where it is most needed.
In a special way that lets family know that you care, a memorial gift touches other lives and is a tribute to a loved one. In consultation with Salem Home, you may designate how you want your gift to be used.
Ways to Give:
- Stocks and Bonds
- Real estate, automobiles and other items (can be donated, as allowed by Salem policy, giving you very important tax advantages)
- Specific items (everything from stuffed animals to trees, furniture, equipment or services- for the benefit of residents)
- Through your will (offering possible tax benefits for bequests of cash, securities, or real estate)
- Life Insurance (providing the donor a tax deduction when Salem Home is named the policy owner or beneficiary)
- Your service (providing invaluable help to residents and staff through volunteer services and skills)
Other Gift Ideas
You can give to a specific department or area, such as:
- Activities and Life Enhancement
- Nursing Supplies
- Social Services
- Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
- Maintenance and Grounds
To Make a Donation:
Click on the button below!